Question about Early Symptoms?

Curious if anyone experienced cramping in the first trimester, I know they say it's normal but that doesn’t really make me feel any better, I want to know people who have personally experienced and went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Also, anyone experience leg aches and hip pain? My legs and hips ache all night or really any time I sit or lay for long periods, I just don’t remember having these anomalies when I was pregnant with my first daughter.

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 2:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had some cramping during the first trimester with this pregnancy. Right before I found out (like 2 days) i had some horrible cramps, I mean doubled over type cramps, and have had a normal healthy pregnancy.
    I have a lot of hip and leg pain too. Sometimes my hip hurts to the point of not being able to walk. I find that eating a lot of bananas and drinking water seems to help some.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yep! I did!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yea i had the cramping with my second child...was told that they are called round ligament pains...it just means the uterus is stretching...as far as the leg thing, i get that permanently...it started out during pregnancy and just got worse and worse over the years....i finally broke down earlier this year and saw a neurologist...turns out i have Restless Leg Syndrome...ive heard of it but always thought it was something that was just annoying not serious...but it turned out i was moving my legs in my sleep without knowing, and it was pulling me out of REM sleep...so after a while the lack of sleep started making me see things...yea...guess RLS is more severe than i thought...LOL Talk to your doc about your legs...im not saying you have what i do..but you might have low potassium levels which can cause the leg thing...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am 8 weeks now and I have had that same cramping feeling. Which freaks me out as I m/c last year. But I have been to the doctors and all is well. It does go away as you get further along. Most of my cramping was around 6-7 week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I've been cramping a lot, started in the 6th week and now I'm in the 8th week, and I have them still sometimes.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:15 AM on Sep. 12, 2009