halloween costume help?

I have no idea what to dress up my dd in for halloween. She's 20 months, and we are having a little party for kids around her age... rather than taking them out, since they are still a little too young to enjoy the candy and fun of it. I want something that is cute, but different. Last year she was a little firegirl. Seriously at a loss. I would prefer ideas on how to make a cute unique one, but I don't mind buying one either.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• You can always do something easy and generic like a hippie. You can use clothes you already have. Just put some peace sign patches on a pair of jeans and tye-dye a onesie. To make it more believable you can give her a fake daisy to carry around and teach her how to throw up the peace sign :o)
    This site has a lot of good ideas too.
    http://www.robinsfyi.com/holidays/halloween/costumes.htm

And as a fun side note, my husband and two month old son are going as Batman and Robin. It's obviously way more for my hubby than my son. I think he misses being a kid :o)
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 3:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I like some at
    www.costumeexpress.com
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• How about these...
    Ballerina
    princess
    pirate
    witch
    cat
    puppy
    baseball player
    rock start diva
    miss piggy

just punch in halloween costumes and a shit load of listings come up....
    my guy is going as a cartoon person that I can't even remotely think of how to start
    spelling it.... ugh... older kids....lmao....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• jennifercalling, that link had a few great ideas, I like the queen on the throne one.. I could do up her little wagan like a carriage, and dress her up like a little queen. Thank you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• it's especially fitting, since my nephew is going with us, and he's dressing up in Renaissance attire.
    xxhazeldovexx