Do you think God will let us say goodbye?

I am talking about those of use who go to hell. Do you think that we will get to say goodbye to those going to heaven before we are destroyed forever?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Who is going to hell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Wow, that is a really interesting question. I have always thought that it would be kind of instantaneously. That one second you would be doing normal things and the next thing you know *poof*. I don't consider God to be cruel so I have always kinda thought that those who go to heaven wouldn't remember those who don't. I don't know if it would be worse to say goodbye or not. Once again, great question!

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think it's silly to believe that you are going to hell... people who believe that heaven and hell exist also believe that each person makes choices that will decide their eternal fate. You should talk to your priest or pastor, or some kind of spiritual advisor, about your faith. No one should spend this life believing that their soul is damned for eternity.

Life your life as though each day is your last, and repair any wrongdoings or regrets you have in your relationships. Now is all you really have.

Good luck... blessings!!!
    IGotThis2

Answer by IGotThis2 at 2:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No one will care on that day whether you speak to them or not. They will be to busy to think about goodbyes or hellos for that matter. That day every man for himself.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• how is that day everyman for himself? that day EVERY knee will bow and every mouth will proclaim God's divinity.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• also I wasn't raised to belive that the rapture is what happens. I was raised that we are going to be here through the tribulation period. And those who are put to death and suffer to be true to God are the one's that make it. I was raised that Saturday is the true sabbath and that somedaya law will pass that will require everyone to go to church on Sunday, and eventaully it willl come to go to church on Sunday or die... I have been raised that's the mark of the beast. But I hold nothing agian'st other religions, unless of course you sacrifice, that's not ok imo.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:37 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No. There is nothing the Bible says about hell that in the least bit makes me think it will be at all pleasant or any "closure" involved.

I believe hell is eternal.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• every man for himself means that.. each person would be too concerned with his own ending to worry about anyone else. What you posted has nothing to do with what i speak of. on that day every man will proclaim something.. whether is what you say or not.. we do not know. for some people will not even be allowed to speak. we all just wait and see.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No , that will not happen. There are no more sorrow, pain or tears in Heaven.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• so do you deny hell? shaneagle?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009