Anyone else pregnant and horny right now? lol (TMI)

i am :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not pregnant, but sure am horny! I have less than 3 weeks until my husband FINALLY comes home from this 15 mos deployment!!! I'm SOOO excited!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• im pregnant but cant say im horny...lol

just up way too late cuz i took too long of a nap..ugh
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Haha. My friend got pregnant a few years back and the daddy bailed. At about 4 months she called saying she was SUPER horny and she was bringing porn and beer. The beer was for us to make up for her inviting herself over. So she and our other GF and I spent the evening drinking beer and watching cheap porn. It was so ridiculous that we now do this every year - pregnancy or not. It's our APP (Annual Porn Party). Someone buys porn from the trunk of a car or from a laptop case at a dive bar (it has to be random like that - high quality porn isn't funny) and we sit around and laugh at "Beginner's Porn" and have cocktails.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Im pg and very horny tonight and husband is gone at drill for the guard it sucks
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 1:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2009