I have decided to go with City of Hope here in Duarte, California. Anyone have an opinion?

They seem to have a really good record. Rated one of the top hospitals catering to breast ,ovarian and cervix cancer in the nation. They are only accepting me with emergency Medi-cal because I have a minor child! Imagine that? I gave life to a child that is making it possible to save my life. I am also thinking that I should give them a $500 donation regardless of my outcome. I was saving for a car but if they give me this operation and chemo then I should give them some money don't you think? After 3 days of knowing and thinking negative, i am starting to think positive!

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I pray all goes well honey.
    I hve never heard of them but if they are rated great then awesome.
    That is your choice to donate.
    I personally would but I love donating stuff LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have never heard of them either, but it sounds really nice of them to accept you! I hope your son is doing well too!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:53 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thank you ladies and yes I have visited their website (sounds hopeful). and BTW PLEASE get your pap smears yearly. I was told that my cancer was most likely caused by Human Papaloma Virus (HPV) I caught it sexually possibly 15 years ago??/ Like I told my friends, how sad is it that I have been abstinent for 4 years and never had anal sex and I got this virus before I even met my ex-husband! Geez!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 5:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I getting mine in a couple weeks last year I had an abnormal pap but my dr (old dr) said ut was probably because I had the worse infection ever. LOL
    Im hoping all goes well on the 28th Im always so nervous
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:08 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have the early signs of cervical cancer, they've done a biopsy every year since Kyla was concieved so they can check and make sure I'm not progressing. I have 3 of the 4 strands of HPV and never knew until I got pregnant. Now they schedule me ahead of time...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:44 AM on Sep. 11, 2009