I am 3 months pregnant and showing .I didn't show with m y daughter until I was 5 months does that mean i might be having twins?anyone had this experience that ended up having twins?

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 5:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you show sooner with each kid usually
    I was about 12 weeks or so with a baby bump down low with my 2nd
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I felt like I was showing more sooner too. By three months, I would think you would have had an U/S or heard the heartbeat by now.
    prettyinpink2

Answer by prettyinpink2 at 6:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• With each child they say you show sooner and get bigger faster. I agree with Prettyinpink...you should have been to the doctor and either had an ultrasound or have at least heard the heartbeat by now and they would have known if you were having twins! I would say there is probably only one baby in there...good luck though!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• im just the oppisit i showed like right away with my dd but this one im not showing hardly at all...also with dd i gained 30 lbs in the first trimester and so far at 11 weeks with baby #2 i have only gaines like 5 lbs idk dd was small but im thinking this one is going to be even smaller
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I didn't start showing with my 1st until I was 6 months and now I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and showing a nice baby bump. I thought the same thing, OMG I'm getting big fast, I didn't get this big this early with my 1st, I hope I'm not having twins. Well, I'm not having twins, only one kiddo in there. I think you should have had an ultrasound by now, I had my 1st at 9 weeks for them to check the heartbeat and growth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• lol I don't like the sounds of these answers I got HUGE with my 1st two, now pregnant with my third and the whole "you get bigger faster" trend in these answers is not making me feel good lol

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and showing pretty good, I still got that layer of belly fat from my first two and that don't help any, makes me look bigger. I'm trying to eat all healthy foods and stay active, I walk my daughter to school and walk some at night to try and keep the bad lbs off... I was 128 at start of my 1st and weighed 205 at end of my second...I looked like I was having triplets.... not fun at all

I would say they probably could tell if your preggo with twins during your 1st ultrasound, or would hear two heart beats during a prenatal visit. I'm sure your fine, but twins would be exciting!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You should see how quickly your belly pops with the 3rd baby!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I had to buy maternity pants at about 12 weeks with this one, but with my daughter I didnt start showing or have to buy maternity clothes tl I was 5-6 months pregnant. You will show quicker with each baby you have.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2009