Are there any work from home jobs i can trust?

I would like to find an online job to bring in extra income so that i may stay at home with my two boys at least until they get to school age. Does anybody know of any that might work for me or tips on how to know if they are scams or not? thank you all for all the info and help .

butterfly8408

Asked by butterfly8408 at 6:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• The Scentsy program is wonderful, it is a product that so just starts selling itself. I have really enjoyed it since I started I know that People see other people looking in a book and then they just jump in and start looking as well. You can visit my site at http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 8:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have a great list on my website. The site isn't ready to launch until monday, but you can check it out now if you would like. www.SabrinasCloset.info

I myself have an awesome home based business. I work full time from home between 3 and 5 hours a day. I make my own schedule and LOVE what I do. Check out www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and just listen to the audio there, if you like what you hear you can contact me here or online at www.DailyPayFromHome.com and I will be happy to answer your questions!

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ameriplan is an amazing home business!! You would have complete flexibility over when you work and how you work it. Which is so nice with little ones, I have a 1yr old daughter and a few weeks away from my due date with our 2nd!!
    I don't do any selling or cold calling and the pay is daily and monthly!!
    PLUS they just started a new bonus system that lets your mentors help you make weekly bonuses on top of what you do yourself!! WooooHooo for that =)
    My profile is loaded with info so you can look it over and shoot me any questions. Here is a great info call as well if you want to listen 616-712-1118. All my contact info is on my profile, Hope to talk to you soon!!

Good Luck and God Bless =)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes there is!

2 places I encourag you to look for trustworthy businesses. #! The BBB www.bbb.org #2 FTC www.ftc.gov

You will find comapanies with a great track record are more trustworthy..

If you are looking for a trustworthy company that not only is publicly traded on the NYSE,but will provide daily pay click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I work at home with a 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon, I would love to answer any questions for you! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have a great time with my job. I get to have parties while making money. I am a Tupperware Consultant and the sky is the limit. If you are interested in hearing more about it please let me know. I am always looking to add new people to my team. I look forward from hearing from you!
    crae013

Answer by crae013 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Check out my website it is full of oppty's...All are legit and free to become a rep, except for one...Simply Sweet N'Sassy does have a $5.00 start-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    Any questions feel free to pm me...
    Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2009