POLL Can you just guess how many posts will be posted today about 9/11 LOL this one counts. But how many do you think will be posted and say the exact same thing??

Just guess... LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am guessings maybe over 500 posts. I am glad that people are "remembering" but I think its really time to move on with our lives. I read an article today about someone complaining because people were celebrating their birthdays today instead of morning people that they don't even know? How ignorant is that? I really feel sorry for all those kids out there that have to deal with their birthday's today and being told that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• A lot ..and they will be the same posts like last year ..and the year before that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• as stated before A LOT. But today we are celebrating because it is my hubby's birthday.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• birthday sweetpeaAww Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• That will not bother me. It's all the other dumb crap posted over and over that bugs me. This is not dumb or old, but history.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes and they just passed a bill that 9/11 will be called Service Day (or something like that) in honor of all the service people that helped...says a lot to the families that lost someone that day doesn't it!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• A lot. But it's a good thing. We need to remember. It's a very good thing that we keep this day in our hearts and our minds.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I thought today was being called Patriots Day. Oh and my hubby said thank's for the happy birthday.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We are remembering 9/11, but also celebrating my son's first birthday today! Happy Birthday little man!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't mind however many posts there are about 9/11. It was a sad, historic day that shouldn't be forgotten. Not only service people were heros, but also ordinary everyday people were great heros that day.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2009