Late period, negative test results...

My period is now 11 days late...I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both are negative. My husband and I do not use birth control...he pulls out (I do know I can get pregnant that way)...we aren't planning on a baby right now, but if it happens thats fine too...I'm just wondering if anyone might knows what might cause having negative results when my period is 11 days late... its always on time...if its ever late its like one or 2 days at the most...and I'm also not under any stress and I don't exersize strenuosly...any advice?? Also, no other pregnancy symptoms except I have been a little more tired than usual...

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 8:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I also keep feeling a little crampy like its about to start but it doesn't....
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 8:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• the more you stress about it (good or bad) the harder it is going to be for your body to actually start it's cycle. At this point if the test is neg. then it is probably in fact neg. they are very acurate these days. However if you do not start soon and you feel like for some reason the test is wrong then go and get a blood test. at least then if you still get a neg result they can talk to you about what you may need to do to get back on track with your cycle.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I was 7days late and felt crampy like i was going to start any day, but never did. I took a test when i was 10days late and it was negative. Then a week later took another test and it came back POSITIVE!!! then another pos the next day. I would test again in a week. Try in the morning when the HCG hormonew is the most concentrated. Or you can call you doc. for a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009