When I start with my bf Im wet....then Im freaking dry...why? What do I do other than use lube? I feel ashame.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• More foreplay...a woman only produces wetness during foreplay...during actual sex you stop producing it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree with Jademom07
    That happens to me too sometimes I guess we have so much on our minds we tend to not give it our 100% into foreplay...I know what you are going through first you can be as wet as can be the next you can be dry as the desert...that makes me so mad then we have to break out the lube
    K-Y jellly or Astroglide they're all good in their own way use the one that works best for you.
    It won't be like this for ever so don't get discouraged it depends on you health and diet so you should check on that...GL Happy lovemaking...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• whenever a man wants to have sex w a woman, he wants it right away...men who want you to enjoy it too, will make more of an effort to make sure you are ready..you shouldn't feel ashamed b/c he didn't prepare you enough! Talk to him about it, let him know you need more foreplay...talk him through it...something...I hope you can work something out...
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009