Remembering...have you forgotten? Should we forget Pearl harbor too?

Please Americans lets never forget..God bless the souls of all lost on September 11th 2001 and God bless their famlies..

May we NEVER forget

video link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I never forget but I don't need it shoved up my nose every minute of the day either.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You will have to overlook the red banner part of the video as I deffinitely do not agree with it but none the less some will always claim it.

If any of you ladies would like to share some videos or have something to say feel free..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Jademom I ask of you to please be respectful it is 9-11 afterall and you did not have to post.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You know for one day Jademom you could deal. If your family were directly affected you'd want their loss to be remembered and honored. Develop some compassion and decency would you!?

I taught my 4yr old how to say 'We Remember'...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We'll always remember and we always should. Just as we should remember Pearl Harbor.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• " I never forget but I don't need it shoved up my nose every minute of the day either. "

For the lives lost and those who even sacrificed theirs this day 8 years ago, you can handle it for 24 hours, cant you? That was very rude and disrespectful.

tnmom- yes, I will never forget, and it doesnt matter how many times this is posted today.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ladies one good easy way to show your rememberence to other Americans is to put your headlights on if you drive your vehicle anywhere today.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:07 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• " Ladies one good easy way to show your rememberence to other Americans is to put your headlights on if you drive your vehicle anywhere today. "

Good idea! Will do :)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2009