Was that Acorn video real?

http://trueslant.com/laurieessig/2009/09/11/borat-of-the-right-releases-fantasy-of-acorn-prostitution-ring/

Read and figure out for yourself. Please, if you can question anything government, you can question any video of questionable material

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ummm....YES!!!!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, it was real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Considering Acorn has come out yesterday and admitted it was real, and the two employees were FIRED yesterday, yes, it was real.
    NOW, where is that idiot that defended the video yesterday and claimed it to be fake because her brains are full of libturdish crap.
    Must be working today, I"m sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Must be working today, I"m sure.

pssh, we all know libturds dont work. haaa!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• REAL.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:40 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Those women were fired. I doubt that would have happened if this weren't real.

Terrible people do terrible things all the time. I don't think those women are spokes people for the entire organization. I think ACORN needs to do a serious audit of all of their practices and find out for sure if there are any other abuses.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It scares me...that this happens every day....this was just a day that they got caught
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• funny article though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, I don't see why anyone would even ask that. Nothing questionable about it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yesterday was the day to ask this question - today is the day to write your congressmen and women and insist that something is done about ACORN. As was brought out yesterday - the parent company is responsible for the actions of its representatives - ACORN should not receive an exception on this, or on voter registration fraud. The video was real - the only thing that wasn't real was the pimp and prostitute.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009