Swine Flu vaccine?

Is anyone out there going to give their child the swine flu vaccine? I am on the fence about the issue. It usually takes years to come out with a vaccine, and after a few months, low and behold, they have a vaccine. I just don't trust it. Does anyone have any opinions or information that can help me decide? My husband says that our son will NOT be getting the vaccine and that I shouldn't either. What does everyone think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• We are a vax free house. So we will not be getting this one either. But after looking in to the Swine Flu itself, I wouldn't even if we did. The Swine flu is far from deadly. Yes, you or your kids could catch it and become sick, but it's actually healthier for that to happen. Your immune system will fight it naturally and benefit... It will actually help you to stay healthy in the long run. The vaccine will not only stunt your immune system and stop it from growing naturally but it can cause harm in other ways. In many cases the symptoms of the vaccine (high fever, diarrhea & vomiting) are the worst symptoms of the illness itself... So, you really get little to no benefits from the vaccine and could risk chemical poisoning...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am also on the fence about it. I am probably going to talk to the doctor that I work for and see what his opinion is on it and then also find out if he is going to vaccinate his kids too.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009