this isnt a question I am just really happy and wants to tell everyone

So I have been wanting a puppy for a very long time and instead of a puppy I got a baby so now I was talking to my SO and was like we should get a puppy for the baby for him to grow up with...(very subliminal message) and well last night he comes home from work with a very cute little black pomeraina with a ring around its neck so not only did I get the puppy I have always wanted now we are actually getting married. I guess even though my SO is a big tool and can be a a-- (yall have seen my other post about him) he actually does care about what I want and he does try to make me happy its just really hard for him to do it. I am so freaking excited yall are all invited to the wedding....lol.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:09 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awwww you have to give your man points- he was certainly original in his way of proposing, who could resist such a cute engagement present? Congratulations on your engagement, and on the new puppy! Best wishes!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:42 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• b carefull with that type of dog.. all the pomeranians i know bite......anywho congrats,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• CONGRATS!!!! I would be really excited to. btw what did you name the puppy?
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Congratulations and enjoy your weekend welcoming your new puppy into the family!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Aww...how romantic and exciting for you!! Congratulations! Yeah, I have seen some of your post...why do you call him a tool? I don't get it? LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• a tool is a bad boy boyfriend and mines says mean and hurtful things and not really know what he is sayn is hurtful he has no filter. and the puppy is tokeyo a japnesnes ninja
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• a tool is a person that you can do or say anything you want to..you can take advantage of them and they wont do anything???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Tool
    A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. a boyfriend who has a great gf n doesnt appriecate or show love to that person. a.k.a. a douchebag. also an obnoxious person who usually "bro's out" plays guitar for attention, and pretends to like those who like them and then completely screws them over.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Wow! Congrats. :)
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 10:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL! Tool...got it! Thanks! Hey, work with what you got! Hope things change somewhat for you now that you are getting married!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009