When do you take your shower?

At night before bed, in the morning, after you drop the kids off to school?
I take mine in the morning but so does my husband, and since he's off to work Im wondering if I should wait until I come back home from dropping the kids off.
What do you do?

LadyEb

Asked by LadyEb at 9:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i take one when i can lol SAHM to four 9 months - 4 yrs is kinda hard to get one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Whenever I can fit it in. Which, sad to say isn't everyday. Sometimes my health issues interfere and I get too tired to stay standing for 10 minutes. The sk's are 3 & 4, so they are home all day, I usually try and sleep when they take their nap. They aren't trustworthy for me to pop in and shower during the day.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Usually late morning really afternoon when I am staying home that day. But if I need to go some where in the early morning I will of corse take a shower befor I go.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• every morning when i get up, and every night before i go to bed. i have this fear of my hair always being greasy or dirty or my skin being dirty, so im constantly washing my hnds and shower 2 times a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I take one when I can. I don't have time in the morning before dropping kids off at school so I take one when I put baby down for a nap. Or if I'm going to be cleaning all day, I take it at night.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:24 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Often the only time I have the chance is at night before I go to bed. It gives me some amusing morning hair.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I take one in the morning, well........sometime before noon, if possible got 2 babies at home. Then usually take a bath at night to relax.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I take one once a week whether i need one or not. Just kidding. LOL I take one at night most of the time. I have 3 young children so it gets difficult sometimes. If i can i will take one while they are napping. But that is hard to do because the 2 younger ones don't always nap at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I usually get to take one in the morning when nobody, but nobody is urgently needing to get in immediately. It also gives me time to think about important things going on that I need to think through without interruptions. I come up with a lot of my best ideas and solutions there. This all may sound silly but it really works.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well since I work during the week, i take one first thing in the morning before work. On the weekends it all depends on whether i have plans to go out, if I do then first thing. If there are no plans I just play it by ear meaning sometimes I wont take one.
    Mom2Joseph2007

Answer by Mom2Joseph2007 at 9:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2009