I had a dream that told me i was 5 weeks pregnant!!

This was not the 1st dream that has told me i was pregnant. Its creepy. This time it was writting on a piece of paper that i was 5wks pregnant. Have u ever had anything like this happen to you? Were u really pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After I told my best friend was pregnant a week later she comes to me and tells me that for months she was having dreams SHE was pregnant and had them allot and then after I told her she never had one since... Weird huh? So she was freaking out cus she would wake up thinking she was preggo and knew she wasn't. She says "It wasn't me!!! IT WAS YOU!!!! "

Also when I was younger I used to have dreams that i had twins, My mom also had a dream when I was younger that I had two children twins or close to same age a boy and a girl
    When I was 20 I got preggo with my 1st and had a girl and 2 months later got preggo with my 2nd and had a BOY....
    I think dreams CAN tell you something... just gotta figure out what and who :)
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 10:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• dreams are just dreams. i did however take a test in my dream and it came out positive and i was!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OP...well great then i really might be pregnant lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree dreams are just dreams. You might have had that dream simply because you want to be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OP no i dont 2 kids of my own and 2 step kids are enough at 21
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OP..well this is the second one i have had in this week and its kind of weird for me.. when i had dreams about being pregnant or losing a baby it was bc i was already pregnant with my kids. it is possible i am pregnant. but i wont know till i miss my period! i also dont know anyone that could be pregnant besides me so if anyone is then im sure its me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Take a test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Must be in the air: I have had 3 dreams this week of me nursing my baby girl named Isabella! I have PCOS and can't get pregnant, mine are all adopted! If I was you and there was a chance of pregnancy, I'd test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• OP...im due on the 17th.. so i plan on it :)
    Anonymous