What should I dress my son up for Halloween

My son is 7 months old. I looked at the costumes and just can't believe the outrageous prices they want for them. I thought about making a costume for him with my mom but have no clue what. I thought it would be different and unique for a homemade costume. My first thought was a scarecrow that I could dress him up in overalls and put patches on it. Take cloth and cut it in strands and put it on a waistband and that could be the hay. Any other ideas on this costume or any others?

streetbkr

Asked by streetbkr at 9:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• there are places u can get cheap costums.. If you really want to make him something at home u can make him a punk rocker! Go to a thrift store buy some cheap clothes put holes...etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• a mummy or ghost
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Dress him as a clown with miss match top and bottom, A biger size of shoes then he needs. And maybe a little red lipstick on his nose on the top.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 11:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• A scarecrow is a cute idea...that is what i wanted to do with my son, but he is at the stage where he pulls stuff off of his head and stuff......

So I am making him a spider costume.... a black sweatoutfit ( it gets really cold here at halloween...last year it snow flurried)...and then im getting black pantyhose and stuffing it with cotton or soemthing..and attaching it to the back of the sweatshirt. I am getting a black tabogon ( hat )..that haopefully he will leave on..and attaching those "crazy eyes" to the front of it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2009