Praying for the Heroes in 9/11 ( CafeMom Let's give our Minute of silence for the victims of 9/11)

I want us mother's to give our minute of silence for the 9/11 victims and for them to rest in peace for ever...

Hope all of ya be with me and pray for their family and their peace.

God please have them in your hands and give their family calm and peace. Love you

NOW MY MINUTE OF SILENCE

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• thoughtful idea. thank you.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• TODAY IS A DAY TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO SACARIFICE ON THIS DAY YEARS AGO BUT THOSE EVERDAY HEROS WE FORGET TO REGONIZE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER .
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, the courage of the passangers of flight 93 will be forever a part of America's bravest heros'!
    Put a candle in your window as a national symbol tonight of ALL THOSE killed todays memories' Do not forget 9/11. I ask God to tell all our heros' Thank You for living in the moment and doing the right thing in your moment of choice!
    We miss you! Lets Roll America!
    In God We Trust.
    muffin400

Answer by muffin400 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• AMEN GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS AND OUR PRESIDENT BUT REALLY THE ONES WHO DIED GOD HOLD THOSE HEROS TIGHT TELL THEM A GREAT BIG THANK YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE TELL THEM I LOVE THEM... LET'S ROLL AMERICA AND KEEP ROLLING GO DBLESS AMERICA IN GOD WE TRUST
    momof3boys09

Answer by momof3boys09 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes. I will observe a moment of silence, a long one.

To think of the thousands of totally innocent people who lost their lives on that day.
    Of the hundreds of first responders who have died and are still dying today , forgotten by our government and mass media.
    A moment of silence for the death of our constitutional rights through the Patriot Act, written before 9-11,
    A moment of silence for the death of our "free" press, since ours is surely mute.
    And for the countless number of human beings who have died as a result of our government's military actions using 9-11 as a pretext, a long long moment of silence.

And to match that moment of silence, a long one of speaking out on the facts of that sad day, however painful they may be.

Check out http://www.cafemom.com/group/9-11truth

diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• prayingpatriotic

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009