What are you thankful for?

1. my family
2. things that smell good
3. flip flops
4. sesame street
5. caramel
6.glasses
7. tampons
8. music
9. swimming pools
10. wire bra

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 10:54 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol tampons.....mostly my kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• After the year we have had...everything...I'm thankful for both sides of my families for helping us out when we had no other place to turn to. I'm thankful for my husband and his loving nature. How he works so hard and how wonderful of a husband and father he is to our only child. I'm thankful for a home after not having one. I'm thankful for my families prayers. I'm thankful to God and his son Jesus and my church. Everyone has bad years, bad times..I guess it was our turn. And, I'm always aware that there is someone, some place, that is having it much worse than we did. The light at the end of the tunnel is still shining far away but it will get better. I have faith on that.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 11:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL DAY to list everything!! MOSTLY today, though, I AM SOOO THANKFUL that my daughter SHERRIE was not hurt nor was anyone else, when she totalled her car yesterday!!I am thankful for my family, that we are very close-knit, that we've all got eachother's backs, that we pray together. I am thankful for music, and for musical talents. VERY VERY thankul for our home and my car, all our pets, hot and cold running wateer, good food, clothing, soft towels, and electricity.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:06 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My husband & lil ones & family

i don't know where'd i'd be without my husband!!! Alot of other things, too:)

kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:13 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Too many things to list really, but for today, right now....i'm thankful for my husband who has taught me true love & freindship, my son who has taught me unconditional love and courage, my dogs who make me laugh and de-stress, my house for which we all can come together in, my parents and grandparents who have been my heros, best freinds, and inspirations.

On a lighter note today i'm thankful for...spinach dip i will have for lunch, the radio for keeping me company, TGIF and getting to sleep in tomorrow, clean sheets on the bed when the laundry is done, family movie night tonight, grocery shopping done for the week, getting to hug my son after school today:)
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• 1. My wonderful Hubby, I love him soooo muchh!!
    2. I am very thankful also that our marrige is almost 20yrs strong, its crazy how many people arent making it these days
    3. Nicholas Evan-my now 18 yr DS (turned 18 yesterday)
    4.Abigail Rose-my 14yr DD
    5.Sophia Grace-9yr DD
    6.Emma Hope-other 9 yr DD
    7. Mackenzie Joy-4yr DD
    8.My family is happy & healthy
    9. My 5 kids are WONDERFUL!!
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Of course, family, firends, my faith, and my books. But I know one thing I truly adore is my flour power boobs. I took balloons, filled them with flour and wear them in my bra instead of uber expensive real falsies. Yeah, love feeling like I have a real chest!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009