RE: Right thing to do? (continued)

This isnt really a question...just wanted to let the ladies know who answered before that you were right! Im happy that I chose to walk away and not fight for the man I loved. So you remember last week I told you he left me to go back to the mother of his children..(not married) well it turns out that he's been cheating on her with another woman ever since they got back togther 6 months ago. I guess everything happens for a reason....who knows what he was doing behind my back. Anyway thank you for ur support. Its VERY clear I did the right thing for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Good for you, girl!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• YaY! Good thing you took some good advice, and were strong enough of a person to make a change!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• way to go

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Good for you! And I know from personal experience how hard it is to walk away, but it takes a very strong woman to do so. YEAH!!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009