is herbalife worth it and safe?

ok so....ive been totally against diet pills for some time now....but now im stuck.....im 130, i kno that doesnt sound like alot, but i used to b 110, so ya its not a BIG difference but im short and it shows on me...im VERY active, i coach cheerleading 7 days a week, a high school team, allstar team, (which im a team member on) and youth. so im not lazy i work out ALOT...i was 120 which i was ok with...then i went on new birth control and started cheering more....and i gained weight...which i understand could b muscle gain....BUT i feel chunky....SOOOOO my question is......what diet pills have worked for u w/o side effects... i refuse to just sit here and like not eat, i love food lol so ya i need a lil appitite curber..... oh and please if ur just gonna reply and tell me work out more...ya dont bother reply...and no i dont have an eattin disorder...i just wanna b happy about my body again
thanks! And is herbalife good??

petiteNprego

Asked by petiteNprego at 11:01 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• I used herbalife on top of doing weight watchers and together it all worked. Like you I weighed around 130 and I wanted to get down to about 115. I didn't have any side effects at all. I chose herbalife since it is all natural. I also used their shakes and smoothies. They are very tasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• birth control pills would do that to you... I caused me to gain 10 pounds! Have you considered another birth control method? also my inlaws did herbal life and it worked for them very well. I prefer not to, but its all natural, if your going to do anything, like diet pills, I would recommend herbal life.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I used Herbalife and it caused my hair to fall in in clumps. It was something in the green pills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have probs with birth control I've changed too many times I bleed alot n get migranes on most I just can't win! I guess I'll give herbalife a shot
    petiteNprego

Answer by petiteNprego at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I used to sell a diet pill. and I went out of business, because it killed some people. So I say stay away from all of them. I hate myself for selling this crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009