Do you send thank you cards?

Just curious...do you send thank you cards out for your younger kids, yourself, do you make your older kids do this? I always do for myself and my 3 yr old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We do. I sent them out till they are old enough to do it themselves.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes we send them and now I have DS write his name on the bottom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No! I have always hated sending thank you's out. I hate getting them to... Like I did something just so I could get some recognition? Umm, NO! I don't plan on making my kids do them either. They are just such a waist of money, time and paper...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We definitely send them out. I write for my 2 year old. My 4 year old writes his name and the 7 year old write his own. We often use those fill in the blank kid thank-you notes.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Not usually.
    I know its supposedly the "good" thing to do but I figure if I say thank you to that person a couple of times, thats good enough.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I send formal thank you notes on occasion. My daughters have had combined birthday parties and they are HUGE and that makes it difficult. I email very specific thank yous to my family, including pics. For the child guests I print out pictures of them from the party, put them in an envelope and have my kids deliver them personally with a verbal thank you. Kids and parents love getting the pics.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes. I always do. Because Gratitude is an important virtue that I want my kids to learn.
    I that that it goes along with being well mannered and the like.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:21 AM on Sep. 14, 2009