Best way to naturally induce labor???

I am ready to get this labor in progress... i am already dialated 2cm and 75% effaced. Just wondering what worked for all of you ladies???

Mameech1

Asked by Mameech1 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walking and lots of sex. castor oil and eat a whole pineapple!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• sex..i was considered in labor the weeken before i had my dd but the doc wouldnt keep me at the hospital bc i wasnt dialated enough...i tried ecerything, even the castor oil that didnt work....sperm has some chemical or something thats used in patosin that helps the process...good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• the only safe and natural one that has worked for anyone I know is sex and walking alot. But the baby is only going to come when ready, you just might get to help feel like your helpping it along.
    Anonymous

• jump up and down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• walking. I dont recommend caster oil! I tried it and just ended up on the toilet all day, lol. babies come when they want.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:32 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• walk up a lot of stairs!
    Anonymous

• Pineapple doesn't work, I ate it through my whole pregnancy b/c I love a fresh pineapple, I just let Nature Run IT's Course, the doc induced me finally and I was sooooo glad my water brok there and not at home, or ON my husband, in the car or at work!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• tell redneck jokes! and laugh really hard!! laughing hard might do the trick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Just let things happen. I know it gets hard the last few days, but why put yourself at risk. Walking, sex, stair climbing are ok. DO NOT use castor oil. You run the risk of dehydration because it causes diarrhea which irritates the uterus causing it to contract. So in some cases it works, but it's not reccommended. I would just leave things alone since your body seems to be doing what it is supposed to be doing.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:33 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• relax in a warm bath. i did this and went ito labor 2 hours later, dont know why but it happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2009