Here we go...

I just had a son on June 18th, got my period back 7 weeks later. I have not gotten my period yet (honestly dont remember the first day of the last period but it was around week 7) this morning i feel kinda nauseous and some weird flutters in my stomach (but i do understand this is normal after having a child) BUT my question is this: I NEVER had morning sickness with my son, so what does morning sickness "feel" like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Horrible, u feel like u have to throw up all day long. And u do throw up.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 11:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• are u bf?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:35 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My morning sickness I just didn't feel nauseated, but along with that nauseated feeling my stomach HURT. And no, you don't always throw up. Which sucks because thats the only thing that will relieve it for a while. I threw up probably 10 times but I had morning sickness the first three months just about every day.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Morning sickness? It's more like ALL DAY SICKNESS... feeling sick to your stomach all day long like you want to puke but can't.The only time I ever really got sick during my "all day sickness" was if my shower was to warm or I was standing for a long time, like at work.
    I remember getting dizzy allot to which is how I figured out I was preggo with my second.
    I had my daughter in march of 01 and found out I was preggo with son 2 months later... yikes
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 11:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• jan can i ask...what is it like having 2 kids so close together? is it hard?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It is hard!! It's like twins only worse I say cus when my son was born my daughter just started walking. I had to make bottle and then make lunch too and feed him and try to feed her food. two babies at different stages. And then trying to potty train one while the other was still in diapers... or trying to get one off the bottle when the other got to have one and she would just take his away lol
    It has it's hard times and yet was fun too when looking back and seeing them interact with each other.
    gawd and now they're 7 and 8 and constantly fight over EVERYTHING same age range of friends.. I think it woulda been better if they were both boys or both girls.
    anyway... it has it's ups and downs I suppose.
    being 8 and 9 months prego with a 10/11 month old was a challenge too.... but worth it in the end cus I can say I DID IT!!! lol
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 12:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009