Spotting???

Ok last month i spotted like 5 days after ovulating. Wiped once and it was there. In the toilet once bright pink. Well Yesterday i had a little pink on the TP when i wiped. Just like last month. What is going on? I have never taken any meds or any kind of birth control. These are the first af iv'e had in over three months (from last month). Anyone have any ideas. I cant afford to go to the doc right now and i don't have any insurance. I'm using gmas wireless. It's tuff trying to balance college and work!!!! Maybe it's from being stressed out a bit..who knows any opinions?

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could definately be from stress
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well its still here for two days. it's weird, it hasnt showed up on my panties. And it has really nasty stretchy looking cm. I don't know whatever. I don't really care anymore.LOL
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009