sex drive

14 months ago my daughter was born and i still have no sex drive is this normal? in those 14 months ive had sex a total of 8 times due to pain also. is that normal? pain still even tho its been 14 months. I think my husband is getting fed up with it is this something i could talk to my OB/GYN about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you on birth control...lack of sex drive and dryness (which leads to pain) are a side effect of them. I was on BC before i got preggo but afterwards it killed my drive. After you have a baby, your hormones really change and can cause dryness problems...get some lube for now and have more foreplay. Also, the more you have sex (even when you don't really want it) the more you will find that you crave it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You can always ask your obgyn anything, they are doctors they should help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am right there will you. My DD is 12 months. And I mean NO sex drive...I know I should go to the doctor. I hate it because I used to love it and yes it drives DF crazy :(
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009