Sex drive

14 months ago my daughter was born and i still have no sex drive is this normal? in those 14 months ive had sex a total of 8 times due to pain also. is that normal? pain still even tho its been 14 months. I think my husband is getting fed up with it is this something i could talk to my OB/GYN about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what type of pain are you having? Pain DURING sex? I think the sex drive part varies for everyone. now are you probably more tired, more stress or worry than you've ever experienced being a mommy ( or at least that's how I am ). my son is 22 months and don't really have mine back yet either... but I kinda force myself to try to hopefully get the spark going, even when I don't what to
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I never had one! Having our DD's didn't help either! We lived a long sexless marriage! Was DH happy about it? No. But we survived! We celebrated 29 Years of long Marriage! It can work, last & be worked on! There's so much in a marriage besides that! Best of Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My daughter is 8 months and I don't have a sex drive either. I forgot to ask my doc about it but I'm thinking of calling to ask her. I also have pain, I think it may be because I had an episotomy. Not only am I exhausted everyday but I have NO desire to have sex. I feel awful for my husband because it almost feels like one more chore I have to do. If you figure it out, let me know. Good Luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009