same question over and over again

Does it make you absolutely crazy when people ask the same question 5 different times in 3 different catagories?? I'm just thinking if I didn't answer the first time I didn't know how to answer so drop it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah I made a post on here about that the other day when the same question was posted 3 times in a row, and I got all bashed to hell by everyone, for telling the person it doesn't matter how many times you post it and if it's in different categories, it's still going to show up in the same place!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I know this question you just asked get asked all the time DO YOU HATE THIS QUESTION T0?
    Anonymous

• I think some people think it's like groups where you only see posts in that group if you are a member. It's not the same here because you can see each question as it comes up no matter what category it's in. That's my guess anyway. Or it's so that people browsing through questions they missed in a specific category have a chance to answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yep annoys me. I generally will read it two or three times, but by the fourth go-round, I just write some (nicely) smart aleck comment.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Here's an idea. Don't keep reading it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Sometimes you have to do that to get an answer. Poeple don't always flock to each sectiong. I have 3 sections I look at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Look, now there's two questions about dinner for the inlaws!
    Anonymous

• LOL. I skip many many posts here. SO many "Could I be pregnant" questions.LOL. I want to say "Get a test" but I just skip them.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I hate it when people don't "get" what the title of the catagory is. Young moms mistake teens or adult children 18+ as a catagory for those of that age group to post questions, not getting that it is for moms who HAVE teens or adult children. Or when someone posts a question about an abusive relationship in the Home and Garden section. This is not hard to understand people!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• hell yea ! lmao
    pregoResA

Answer by pregoResA at 2:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009