I am dying to get the 3D Ultrasound. I've scheduled and rescheduled but we still have not done it. My fiancé feels we should just wait until the baby is born, since we will see so many of the baby’s features he feels it will take away from the experience. How can I convince him?

brooklyns1mama

Asked by brooklyns1mama at 12:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you showed him any pictures yet? Because let me tell you, it is the most AMAZING thing in the entire world. My DD is 15 months old and we still love watching it! :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• go with someone else then and he can watch it later, big deal
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Personally, I think those pictures a just a little bit creepy... maybe he feels the same way?
    squish

Answer by squish at 12:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I want one too... where do they do them at and how much is it...

I agree just take someone else and he can watch after baby is born. Take your mom or sister? Maybe a best friend.
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 1:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree that maybe you should just go without him and then show him the pictures. They did ours at our 20 week appointment. She offered it to us and we said yes. The pictures are a bit creepy, but really cool. I would highly recommend it if you have the opportunity. I think it makes it more real.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thanks ladies. Janeenee, you can just google 3d ultrasounds and your town name and you'll get a good listing. You may also ask your doctor for a listing as well.
    brooklyns1mama

Answer by brooklyns1mama at 8:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009