Learning to cook?

I have never cooked for myself or my son but now I am about to be on my own. I need super easy recipes.

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• go to the library and get The joy of cooking or watch food TV learn the basics first!

Answer by chefjen at 1:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Family Fun and Better Homes and Gardens are 2 of my favorite sites.

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ummmm. well everything is pretty easy ebcause its all about following instructions if you use recipes. My advice would be to start out of buying a book that has cooking terms and its definitions. So you're not reading recipes going "what does that mean" you can look it up. Then i would go with that first recommended site, i find excellent recipes off of it all the time! Just start out with recipes that have not so many ingredients if that scares you. Good luck!

Answer by ClvDandJ at 6:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Go to the library and check out a couple of kids cookbooks. No, I am not kidding; they have simple, easy to follow recipes. My favorite is Pretend Soup.

Once you have mastered the basics, go back to the library and start checking a few out.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No offense meant...but get Cooking for Dummies. Good ole Betty Crocker cookbook.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Betty online.No kidding.You do not need to go to the library.You can just downoad it online.

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009