Learning to cook?

I have never cooked for myself or my son but now I am about to be on my own. I need super easy recipes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• go to the library and get The joy of cooking or watch food TV learn the basics first!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Family Fun and Better Homes and Gardens are 2 of my favorite sites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ummmm. well everything is pretty easy ebcause its all about following instructions if you use recipes. My advice would be to start out of buying a book that has cooking terms and its definitions. So you're not reading recipes going "what does that mean" you can look it up. Then i would go with that first recommended site, i find excellent recipes off of it all the time! Just start out with recipes that have not so many ingredients if that scares you. Good luck!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 6:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Go to the library and check out a couple of kids cookbooks. No, I am not kidding; they have simple, easy to follow recipes. My favorite is Pretend Soup.

Once you have mastered the basics, go back to the library and start checking a few out.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No offense meant...but get Cooking for Dummies. Good ole Betty Crocker cookbook.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Betty crocker.com online.No kidding.You do not need to go to the library.You can just downoad it online.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009