Does anyome have or trying to get rid of there baby clothes, toys, etc,, If so please send to a mom whos going to need them big time. TY

Hi i am Tiffany. I found out 4 months ago that i was pregnant by my mother. As hards as that was to believe i took a test and found out that not only was i pregnant but i am pregnant with twins. WOW!! They are due Feb. 25, 2010. So i am asking for any baby clothes, maternity clothes, toys, bedding, any baby stuff twin or un-twin like that you maybe trying to get rid of or that your children grew out of. Thank you so much. Please contact me for further information if you will like to help. Again thank you.

2009HotMama

Asked by 2009HotMama at 12:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you know if you're having boys or girls? Or one of each?

I'll dig around in our storage room and try and find some clothes. I just gutted out our house and donated stuff but I'm sure I should be able to scrounge up some more.
    It will most likely be boy stuff. Hope that's ok!

Send me a message with an address to mail things to and I will send stuff off as soon as I can .
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• wheres the father?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• In regards to father we are not together anymore due to his family religion. I guess you can say we are separated until he come back from his country.
    2009HotMama

Answer by 2009HotMama at 12:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2009