Did you ladies hear of this? Anti abortion activist shot in front of high school?

I will post a clicky link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nice, it didn't even take 2 hrs for someone to post in the comments there cheering the shooter on.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Really? Not the right wing pro-lifers this time, eh? but you can hear the crickets! Left wingnuts don't like it when their own nasty tactics are revealed to be as bad as the right wingnuts. Where's the outrage that we heard over Dr. Tiller's murder? ... Hello? ... I can't hear you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Crickets have been working overtime around here lately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• crickets could be because there is nothing to say other than it is sad that someone got shot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well, I am pro choice and I think it is terrible that a person was shot and killed over this issue. That shouldn't ever happen.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Unless I missed something, the article didn't seem to provide any evidence that the shooting had anything to do with her beliefs about abortion.

In any case, its horrible that this woman was murdered whatever the motive might have been.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Totally pro choice, and I still say it's WRONG!!!!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• better crickets than the vultures who revealed themselves here after the murder of George Tiller.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• oh, and I am not required to answer for the actions of everyone with whom I may share an opinion or position.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009