circumcision???

Im having a baby boy and plan on getting him circumcised, how long do you stay in the hospital for that????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ours was a normal stay.we had to stay the day after birth and released 2 days after birth. And it had completely healed by 10 days. hope this helps
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You don't stay longer cuz they get circumsized, my first son was done at the hospital and second at the pedi office and it all took like 30 minutes and we were out of there, it's a very simple procedure, and they heal really fast just follow the instructions pedi. gives you

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't believe anything changes about your or his hospital stay.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No longer than your normal stay would be. Actually, after my 3rd child I was ready to go home at 24 hours (I was hating that particular hospital) and had to push and push to get the circ done so that I could go home. It was the only thing holding me up from leaving.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009