IM PREGNANT N VERY MOODY WHAT CAN I DO

im 10 weeks pregnant with horrible morning sicknes n extremly moody i can be listening to music n just start crying i cant take it sometimes i get mad at mah hubby 4 no reason n then i feel horrible i just dono what to do is there something i can do or take to make it better

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if there is anything you can take....
    I was sick all day too when in early pregnancy. Just explain to hubby its just preggo hormones and he should try not to get mad atcha when you are being emotional.... I would try to get more sleep even take some naps if you can. Keep telling yourself it's just the pregnancy that's making you feel like that and try not to be to hard on hubby. vent on here too if it makes you feel better instead of getting mad at hubby... we've all been thru it and understand
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 1:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009