anyone else experiencing being more horny during preg?

i do... i feel like i could do it all day long. I dont think my husband wants to do it that often. LOL! how do you keep it going and not be over the top? make sense?
this is just for fun and wanted to see if anyone else feeling this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, extremely! I've turned my poor hubby's penis into my own personal pleasure stick, and it's still not enough, I take care of myself twice while he's at work and the kids are sleeping. Enjoy it though, some women's sex drives go down or completely disappear when they're pregnant, or for a while after they have the baby.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• when i was pregnant with my son(3 years ago) my husband couldnt keep up cause i wanted it all the time. and when i did get it i wanted even more.. it was GREAT!! now i am 9 months pregnant with our daughter and i am hardly ever horney. enjoy it while you can, your hubby will thank you for it in the long run, cause after your kiddo is born you cant have sex for awhile, well at least i know you cant for 6 weeks after a c section dunno about normal birth. and you two will be so tired after baby is here you would like to have some intimate time but end up sleeping.. lol
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yup.,. with the first I was horny all the time.. with this one not so much
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yup yup feel the same way!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Totally with my first one. This one I think I would be too, but can't have sex because of spotting. Hopefully in my next trimester I can. The orgasms are so strong when your pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009