Eleven days late, negative test results...

My period is now 11 days late...I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both are negative. My husband and I do not use birth control...he pulls out (I do know I can get pregnant that way)...we aren't planning on a baby right now, but if it happens thats fine too...I'm just wondering if anyone might knows what might cause having negative results when my period is 11 days late... its always on time...if its ever late its like one or 2 days at the most...and I'm also not under any stress and I don't exersize strenuosly...any advice?? Also, no other pregnancy symptoms except I have been a little more tired than usual...

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 12:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the dr.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• get a blood test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i didnt test positve for almost 2 months, when i was pregnant. just now anything is possible. blood test is the way to go. if urine test, month later after sex and in the morning, that is the most accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009