is it normal?

Is it normal to have lower backache even in early pregnany life 6 weeks? And my stomach is also not bloated anymore. It feels lighter. But there are still some pimples on my face. Are these things happening to me normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• completely normal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yes its preatty normal unless u start spodding or bleeding with ur back horting if that happens u gotta contact ur doctor
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It all sounds like part of a normal pregnancy. Without dramatic symptoms like bleeding, clotting and strong cramps you will experience lots of little tweeks, pinches and ligament stretching...all of which is normal. There is lots of good reading maternial about pregnancy, I particularly like the book What To Expect When You're Expecting. Hope this helps. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 4:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009