AAAGH!! Do you ever want to just kick someone???

What really makes you frustrated? To the point where you just want a one way ticket to la la land to live in piece for the rest of your life?

jillybean6781

Asked by jillybean6781 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I felt like kicking everyone that stepped into my office this morning! For real people, learn how to do your jobs!!! And if you do know it, don't be lazy asses and keep coming to me so I can do it for you! Stupid people suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• What frustrates me is stupid people.. The kind of people that say rude things just to see if they can get a reaction from people.. OORR stupid drivers.. The kind of drivers that I can pass going 5 UNDER the speed limit so you know they are barely moving! Ugh.. stupids
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Stupid drivers have been getting to me too! Like this morning, this dumb lady cut me off then stepped on her brakes! I HAAATTE that! And it's not like there was a line of traffic behind me she could have moved into my lane in the back. Then she tailgated the car in front of her for miles and kept having to step on her brakes because she was following so closely. It only bothered me because I was behind her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• oh ye.. my hubby tells me all the time if i say anything smart ass "ill kick ya".. lol he such a dork.. but on a lighter note.. EVERYDAY!!!!! i just cant stand ppl, yes i forsure everyday want to just kick someone..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 1:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Stupid drivers, friends that talk shit behind your back cuz they are jealous, and people that jump to conclusions and then pass judgments.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Being lied to, people talking about me behind my back, rolling their eyes at me or making faces when they think I can't see them even though they are less than five feet from me, and those who insist on giving me unsolicited and stupid advice.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Being used! The fact that men don't even get it when they "lead" you on, I want to kick some men for that one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• drivers. i hate driving to the point that i only do so when it's a necessity.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My In-laws treating me like crap. Yes, I married him! GET OVER IT! He was going to marry someone eventually, and I am terribly sorry he chose someone who hates your drugging and drinking. Get over yourselves, put down the hash pipe and grow up!!! Especially my MIL, who is heartbroken her little boy and pot head partner left her. (He is clean now BTW)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009