I need help please.

when I am siting down and I get up I get light headed. What can this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• A 100 different thing, low blood sugar, poor circluation, call the doc, and get some blood work done!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Could be low blood pressure, I have this and get that dizzy feeling alot. My dr said when you feel the dizzy feeling coming on to sit down immediately, no matter where you are, even if you have to sit in the floor or on the groud. You could pass out. I went to the dr the other day and my blood pressure was 92 over 40!! That is too low!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• depends... do u see anything when u do.. like blk spots.. or what ppl call stars
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• like kimigogo said get blood work done it's the only way they can pin point whats really up. I had the same problem when I was prego, it ended up being heart problems and thyroid and after I can birth they told me I was anemic (spelling?) so definitely get some blood work done.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It could be in your ears too. Or medications you may be taking. Be careful especially since you know you may get dizzy. Try to write down when it happens like if you have or haven't eaten etc. and does it happen when you get out of bed too or any other time and how long it lasts...this information will help the doctor.
    Good Luck!!
    KrisOtherMama

Answer by KrisOtherMama at 3:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009