Does anyone else get nervous on this day? 9/11..?

I'm 46 yrs. old and today all I can think is...I want my Mom~! Lol...she lives 152 miles away so I can't just pop in and see her...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, because at any given day things can happen just like the normal day on 9/11.

Visit you mama she not that far from you. =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wouldnt say I get nervous but just sad remebering and also determined that terrorists will not damage the resolve
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Not nervous- didn't occur to me. It does make me very sad and even tearful. The horror, the heroes.

Answer by Bmat at 1:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Makes me exhausted. I spent a lot of that day on the phone with my mom, and she was gone before Memorial Day the next spring, so the two go together for me.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope.
    I have actually flown on this date, twice.
    Very interesting, the pilots and crew actually thanked us for flying on 9/11 (both times).
    Bad things can happen anywhere and at any time.
    All part of life.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't get nervous, I just feel a little sad and want to kiss my kids a bunch.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I was flying that day. We were sent to Nashville. The terminal was packed with all kinds of people frantic and saying all sorts of stuff, Sears Tower collapsed, White House bombed etc. We had no idea and no information. My distinct thought that I will remember always is that our world is coming to an end and I'm not with my son and family. I had to get home somehow. That's all I could think of. So on this day, I'm sad especially when remembering the HORROR and I feel like I need to touch base with my loved ones.
    KrisOtherMama

Answer by KrisOtherMama at 3:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't say nervous but since 9/11 I'm more aware of my surroundings. I work on the 38th floor of a high-rise building and always look out the window when I hear planes are helicopters flying around, but I also work by a major airport. Today, 2 planes were flying low and my heart just dropped before I looked at where they were.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes< I do. I think it very likely that if something were to happen again it will be on the anniversary of, and that they will aim to be bigger, more destructive.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009