How many of u are tired of these people who are writing anonymously and saying smart stuff....I feel that all yall who have to be negative about things, should just not write on people's page...This is suppose to be a website for upliftment and encouragement...I thought...So please don't comment on ANY of my questions unless u have Positive things to say...THANKS!!!

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• okie dokie. Will do. :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• unfortunately it's a public forum so you (in general) can type whatever you like and be anon if you want.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thank you so much for writing your post, I hate it when some one want to sneak in under the radar just to be mean! I don't care if people disagree with me, but at least be polite about it! GOOD JOB!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree.. Some women on this site are the EXACT reason that I have such few female friends..
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no comment, LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL! Unfortunately, no one is going to remember that you posted this and not answer your questions because you don't want to hear their smart ass comments.. Good luck with that.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no u (in general) cant really write what u want.. bc it can always be reported or if it has a bad word in it, it will and can be takin down
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I totally agree about your complaint. Its just common curtesy to be polite. Sharing and oppinion is one thing but it is another to criticize someone. And I basically have no female friends becuase I find that most females seem to be very jealous, critical and very drama. I have been hurt by way more women friends in my life than I have ever been hurt by a man. We are all here for support and encouragement. Let's show some love to one another!!!
    Sarahp1379

Answer by Sarahp1379 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I definitely agree. I think that the girls that do that are cowards and would never say such things in person. I like having a good time, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels the way you do about their crappy post.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 1:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• chrstny88 I meant along with what was in the rules...you can be smartass all you want and snide but as long as you aren't attacking...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009