Who here is married to a firefighter?

ttfnt20

Asked by ttfnt20 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hello i am married to a volunteer firefighter and he is also a paramedic, he has been in the fire/EMs field for 18 years, i myself am also a volunteer fireifghter, and just a year ago i got my EMT.
    Madisonsmom

Answer by Madisonsmom at 5:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am married to a firefighter. And proud of it. He goes out an protects people and thier property. My hero!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 6:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am married to a firefighter. My husband is captain of a volunteer fire department in East TN.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 7:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My husband is the Assistant Chief of our local (volunteer) Fire Department as well as an EMT and a firefighter instructor. He has been doing this since he was 18. I was a part of the department (as a firefighter and EMT) for 5 years as well - then we had kids, so I am no longer active.
    MrsRalf

Answer by MrsRalf at 10:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• hi im not married to a firefighter but i am a volunteer firefighter in my town and trying to get my ems certificate
    superbutteryfly

Answer by superbutteryfly at 7:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am married to a volunteer firefigher / first responder. I am very proud and appreciative of him!
    Queen_Barbara

Answer by Queen_Barbara at 4:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2008

• I am married to a great guy who is an EMT/FF and going to school for his paramedic. I am a volunteer EMT/FF. You could say it is in my blood - both of my parents were EMTs, my dad is a former fire chief, my brother and sister are both involved in the local fire company too.

I'm very greatful for the fire company, not only do they save lives, but that is where I met my DH.
    MrsAce150

Answer by MrsAce150 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2008

• I'm married to a firefighter/EMT!
    firefightersgal

Answer by firefightersgal at 3:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I''m married to a volenteer firfighter / EMT.. He's from a family of Emergency Personel.. I've thought about joining him but am a little too chicken..
    smoore1020

Answer by smoore1020 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2009

• I am married to a firefighter and I am so proud of him! I just hate being home alone at night!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2010