black friday

http://dealnews.com/features/The-dealnews-2009-Black-Friday-Predictions/317799.html

predictions on deals for black friday...its only two months away. wow! have you thought about how close that is? are you doing anything to save up? or just go with the flow when that time comes? just thought this was interesting and wanted to share

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't ever go shopping on black Friday anymore. The one time I did was so completely irritating with the stores all packed with shoppers. I won't do it again.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• wow really? i havent even thought about it, lol, i didnt even notice it was coming up that soon lol. good job though, bet you got some good deals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I used to go, but people are crazy and I'm probably never going to do that again! My boys are 4 and and the 4 yo knows what he likes and the baby doesn't care, so we just wait for other big sales, unless there is something we absolutely want.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I avoid it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I've never bothered with black friday,so...couldn't care less when it is this year either.
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 2:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thank you! I love Black Friday and it always seems to sneak up on me. On thangsgiving me and my sister actually make a game plan for the shopping that we are doing the next day. LOL I know it's silly but we have fun with it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE That whole weekend :). Thanksgiving, black friday fun, saturday and sunday we decorate the house and bake the first batch of goodies :).
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE BLACK FRIDAY!!! I work in retail. so all the stupid ppl who come through my line in the afternoon or evening who have been shopping since 3 am act like complete @ssholes or aren't paying attention to what they're doing!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i baby sit for the crazy laidies going all ape-sh*t over sales lol i am almost finished w/ my christmas presents already
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009