Who believes that just Three Thousand people died in WTC in 9/11?

I dont believe that just three thousand people died in the world trade center it was two huge towers with thousand of people and just three thousand died I dont believe in Bush STORY its not true and I will never believe it !

Who is with my opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't know I think that they are just trying to make an educated guess and rounding it off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• The government conspiracy theory is so full of holes you can see right through it.

It is unbelievable, because it is false.
    Anonymous

• That was the number count given, for those who perished in the buildings, and believe from the planes that went down as well. There may have been cases of people who ingested smoke from the buildings that could of died from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• BUSH SUCKS!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• BUSH SUCKS!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, and if our "president" now was to have said that number, you'd all say, "oh, you royal highness,our messiah, you are so right, everything you do and say is right,and we are to blindly follow you the next 4 years, and not think for ourselves,as you will now think for us, and we will do whatever your bidding is. Even be your slaves,for we worship and adore you,oh mighty one."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If you read what it says in the anonymous box, to be respectful, nice, and yes honest. Disrespectful will be removed and account suspended, or canceled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I didn't disrespect anyone on here, and I have my Constitutional rights to disrespect our "president" when and if I deem necessary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009