I'M 36 weeks!

for the last couple of days I have been having trouble breathing and my heart has been racing alot I feel so uncomfortable..I have told my dr she said its because the size of my uterus...has anyone else had this and what have you done that helps you feel better?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya, my LO like to push his feet up into my lungs. it drove me crazy. i'd mess with my belly until he moved to relieve some pressure. usually it lessens when baby drops, but you may have a few weeks b4 that happens. sorry im not sure what else would help.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Maybe try cat-cows. They're a yoga move that lessens the pressure of the baby on your organs. Get on your hands and knees with your knees the same width apart as your hips and your hands the same as your shoulders. Then as you inhale, let your spine drop and lift your head to the ceiling. Then exhale as you curl your back up and your head down. Do one move per breath.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i lay on my side with a pillow between my knees and a pillow supporting my hips i am also 36 weeks and my baby just dropped two days ago but before i had a lot of trouble trying to breath or even get comfortable
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 12:52 AM on Sep. 12, 2009