Fabulous and timely bit on Glenn Beck...

if you hate him as much as I do... well worth the watch.
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/223279/march-31-2009/the-10-31-project

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA when he had the gas mask and adult diapers on, I about spit coke all over the monitor. Thanks for the laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHA...WOW. That's funny as hell.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Boy, little anti-Conservative troll, honey, you are really putting in some overtime today,aren't you sweetie? Hm...you are a busy little worker bee,and I'm sure Barry and LaVaughn appreciate your efforts. We,on the other hand are disgusted and fed up with you,but as long as your lord and master and his manwife are happy,I guess that's all you care about, huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• op here, LOL, this is my first post today, you crack me up...will have to go see who is causing you so much grief today...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Colbert is a COMEDIAN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Wow, you're a troll because you don't like Beck and you do like Colbert? So now in order to qualify as a troll all you have to due is disagree with the conservatives of CM? Who is a fascist now?

I thought this was very funny, although I am pretty disgusted that Beck said he is sick of the 9/11 families and that he wants them to "shut up." I can't believe his fans have no problem with that.

How is that defensible????
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Glen Beck is also a comedian.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, Colbert is a comedian, just as Beck is an "entertainer" ...Beck is NOT a news source either but you all believe him to be one, right? He speaks the "truth", right?? Please. I know what both men are about, :22, don't worry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Beck was a comedian, he is no longer funny at all. Never really was. Colbert is a comedian and is still funny as hell. Big difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We,on the other hand are disgusted

is that the royal we, or just the cacophony of voices in your pointy little head?

pay the actual troll no mind, OP, your post IS appreciated.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009