Has anyone had bed bugs?

We got them , and I've been trying to get them out, I have cloroxed the whole room, and Boroxed the floors and sheets. Do you think that will kill them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• OMG,

I had them in Portugal, they are horrible, horrible! They can survive a whole lot that quickly kill other bugs. The problem we had is that we could clean and fog our apartment all day long, but they'd just come back in from the neighboring apartments.

You'll have better luck if you're in a single-standing home. If you're in attached housing, you're going to need everyone in the building to try to kill them at the same time.

Other things you can do is put Vaseline on the feet of your bed to make it too slippery for them to climb up.

You have my sympathy, I got eaten alive for months.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 2:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My parents had them and the only way they were able to get rid of them was by getting new mattresses and box springs! I know that's prolly not what you wanted to hear, but it's the only thing that worked! They tried everything, but nothing else seemed to work.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009