Will you give Halloween candy out to parents with dressed-up babies under a year old?

I mean, you know the parents are going to be eating all the candy, anyway.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• of course you give it to the parents, they are the ones trudging around, carting bits of costumes, making sure everyone is eating safe candy, in the dark, when they would rather be at home relaxing. I try to give it to all the parents.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 2:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i give candy to everyone who comes to my door in a costume, adults like candy too ya know.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Of course! It's the teenagers that come back to my house 2 and 3 times that I don't give candy to. I only give you candy once, unless you're under 6 and too cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Probably would ya.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Sure, why not?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Sure, why not? The babies are cute and Mommies need candy, too. LOL!

This reminds me.....Last year three "Kids" came to the door. Two were teenagers and one was a small child. They were all dressed up and each had a pail for candy. The real kicker? One of the teenagers was pregnant! I just gave candy to each of them with a smile. I can understand taking your baby out trickortreating as a excuse to dress him/her up and come home with a little bit of chocolate for yourself, but to bring your very own pail in addition to one for your child? That was a bit much, lol. Maybe she was gathering candy for her baby inutero, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 2:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Everyone gets candy at our house. We have been gone for the last two halloweens, so we just leave a big bowl and rely on the honor system. When we get home there is always some candy left.

I think this year we will do a little bit of candy, but we will probably also do playdoh or some other toy/activity. If we do all candy, mommy will gain 10 pounds the month of October.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• eye rollingWho really eats it? Come on wait until the child is at least walking.

Buy your own candy at a discount after Halloween day. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If they come to the door then sure. I have more of a problem with kids who walk around with a grocery bag coming to my door. No costume. Just a grocery bag. I'm talking about teenagers, not little kids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Sure! I get to see a cute baby, that is worth free candy!
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 2:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009