Bf'ng- when will boobs look how they're going to stay?

My DD is 6 mos. and only gets bf'ed about 2 or 3 times a day now. My left boob is still bigger than my right, as it seems to make more milk. Anyway, will this even out once I stop bf'ing? They seem to be down to the same size they were before I was pregnant (they didn't change all that much, maybe about 1/2 cup size). How long does it take after you wean for boobs to get back to how they will stay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not for a while. My son is 2 weeks shy of his first birthday, and my boobs are still changing. Once your milk is completely gone, they should settle into a cup size, but until then, I'd start buying bra's from the $5 rack!
    CuriousSarahM

Answer by CuriousSarahM at 2:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think about a month after you stop BF-ing. I am weaning.. down to 1 feeding a day and they are still changing.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• They will even out as your baby weans.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009