Can't take this no more I dont know what to do with my Boyfriend talking and comparing me with his ex all the time?

Am so tired of this bullshit my boyfriend talking about his ex all the time everything he brings her up incredible I cant understand this shit she ruin the hole relationship she play him with his friend and now lives with him they have 2 girls together she don't even leave with her daughter her mother has them cause she lives with her bf. Every time we having and argument he brings her up no because at least she did this and you don't or that etc... What??? I cant take this no more we moved to a new apartment like 2 months ago and its so hard for me to brake everything apart so quick. She was the one that did bad shes not now good woman for him to be making her look like a princess she did wrong stop comparing me to her... Tell me please what can i do am so confused do i let everything go or just get out of the house and let him go with her if shes so perfect? We have a baby together and I want my baby to be with him 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I have experienced this same thing with me EX boyfriend. And that's exactly why he's my EX now. He was constantly comparing me to his ex girlfriend, every single time we'd get into it about something, he'd bring her up in some way just to piss me off & hurt me.
    & DO YOU KNOW WHY HE DID IT??........ Because I LET him.
    A person can only do to you what you ALLOW them to do. U wanna know what I told my ex right before we broke up for good? After a huge fight, where he had brought up his ex again. I was so fed up I went to him & told me straight to his face that he ever in his life mentioned his ex girlfriend in my presence again, I was going to show him what I real woman does. Sure enough, not long after that he threw her in my face again. I didn't say one word to him about it. I just packed all my shit & my kid's stuff & left. He kept callin, comin by tryin to get me back. The only thing I had to say to him was go find ur ex!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If I were you, I would leave him for a while and tell him that he needs to decide what he wants, me or her. You should not be treated like that, he's not showing you any respect. Sometimes it takes somebody leaving for the other person to realize how good they have it and how much they really care about them. So I would stay with family for a while or something like that to get it through his head.
    Anonymous

• You need to put your foot down. Don't allow him to treat you with such disrespect & get away with it. Either accept the way he treats you or demand that he stop. It's your life, you're the one who has to live with your choices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You must be so frustrated being in this unfortunate situation. I guess the first question that I want to ask is do you love this man? It is very obvious that he doesn't value you as much as he does his ex; it may even seem that he hasn't gotten over her. I understand your concern for your baby, but really, is it fair to you and your child? Just because you want him out of your life does not necessarily mean that your child will be out of his life too. You may have to deal with joint custody and all the legal stuff that goes along with it. The important thing to ask is if you're happy..if you're not, then get out. Although it may not seem right now but in the long run, it will affect you and everyone around you -- and that includes your child.
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Tell him to cut the crap or go back to her.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• When my boyfriend did that I dumped him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• tell him of thinks she's so great then to go stick his dick in her ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009